Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Passion

Eight.
The number of new beginnings.
For the past couple of years, I have not committed myself wholly.
Therefore I apologize.
I abandonded you once---
Thinking that I didn't need you,
You weren't as of a necessity as air.
Not realizing the power you hold over me,
The vacancy you left in me.
I abandonded you once believing you were
attached to too many memories
A reflection of a moment, an era of my life,
Not seeing the influence you had on me
The relief you provided for me.

I abandonded you once, And thought
I was just fine. For a while.
I masked it all with my smile,
Mastered it all with my style,
Or at least pretended to.
Having everything under control
When in reality having NO hold. . .
Fools gold . . .
So for that I apologize.
Plan to revize. Start again;
EIGHT--- The number of new beginnings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment